ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY is the largest agricultural machinery producer in Turkey, and is one of the few leading companies in the world in the agricultural equipment sector. The company is operating in its modern facilities, established on a total area of 140.000 square meters located in Organized Industrial Zone of Aydin. ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY is marching into the future with reliance on the synergy created by its more than 450 creative, productive and well experienced employees, working with the ambition and enthusiasm to manufacture better and higher quality products day by day. As a result of many years of experience, ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY has the widest manufacturing and after-sales service program in Turkey. The company has adopted a customer oriented administration and Total Quality policy, and provides it equipment to the farmers in Turkey, throughout its more than 300 dealers all around the country. Today ALPLER exports its products to 90 different countries in 5 different continents all around the World. Since 1926 ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY has remained a private enterprise, and today the company is in its third generation of ownership by the Özalp family. Great importance is attached to integration with worldwide advanced production technologies and research to satisfy market needs. Much of the fabrication work involves the use of robot welders and CNC machining, enabling a high degree of quality assurance to be maintained during production. Additionally ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY conducts its operations in compliance with the technical requirements of the European Union, and has been operating under the ISO 9001 quality system since 2004. In its sector, ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY is the only plant which operates IN-HOUSE production conditions in Turkey with custom design equipment for different needs of individual soil conditions for domestic and foreign fields. Because of its high performance, long life and low operating cost products ALPLER AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY will continue to be the choice of professional farmers worldwide. Aiming to serve you the best for many years...
• Zero, single or double slope working options. • Box section top quality steel frame construction. • Special heat treated steel double side share with unique design to get the most convenient penetration angle for maximum efficiency. • Rugged design laser equipment are built to be strong and job-site tough. The mechanical / optical unit is mounted in sealed water proof aluminum housing, in fact the laser will run if submerged 3 m. • The housing has an integrated handle for ease of handling. • Operating instructions booklet and movie (English).
• Manual or Hydraulic (optional) mechanism for shifting the disc harrow easily closer to the trees and fences. • Steel Spacers and bearing housings for trouble free long working life
• Opportunity to open several furrows in one pass. • Adjustable furrow width and ditch height. • Your new assistant for irrigation systems.
• Furrow opening and ditching possibility with same plough by positioning the bodies. • Adjustable ditch width.
• Reinforced body and special design frame. • Easy and effortless adjustable furrow width. • Ability to open deep and wide furrow at one pass. • Indispensable assistant for irrigation and drainage work.
• Specially alloyed steel casting legs unique designed to get the most convenient penetration angle for maximum efficiency. • Opportunity to work different widths with adjustable legs. • Reversible shares made of special steel and processed with heat treatment • Bolt secured legs.
High Share Savings Thanks to Shares Made of Heat- Treated Special Materials. Possibility to Create Drainage Pipes in the Soil Thanks to the 10 cm Diameter Expander Attached to the Back of the Point. Perfect Adaptation to Every Tractor with the Clearence Adjustment Mechanism on the Legs. Ability to Work at 85 or 98 cm Working Depth with Models of 73-9 cm or 73-105 cm Clearance as an Option.
Special lloyed Cast Steel Legs Designed to Give The Most Suitable Penetration Angle for Maximum Efficiency. Possibility to Work in Different Working Widths Thanks to Adjustable Leg Spaces. Provides a Vibrating and Safe Working Opportunity with Spacial Production Springs. Each Independent Spring Leg, When It Encounters an Obstacle, Stone, Root etc. Only That Leg is Disabled, Which Provides an Uninterrupted and Safe Working Opportunity.
High Resistible, Heat Treated Discs Notched at Front and Plain at Rear or Alternated. Transport Tyres Also Ensure Optimum Working Depth Control. Ease and Speed of Set-up Into The Work/Transport Position. Increased Inter-disc Spacing and Disc Scrapers Preventing Trash Built Up. Spacers and Bearing Housings Made From Steel for Trouble Free Long Working Life.
Time Savings and Reduced Fuel Consumption. Ploughing without Disturbing The Field Leveling. Three Positions Mechanically (standard) or infinitely variable hydraulic Working Width Adjustment From Tractor Seat (optional). Flanged Frame to Add an Etension, If Required. Possibility to Transport by Placing Easily in Transport Position. Different Adjustment Mechanism for Te Best Tractor-Plough Adaptation. Different Chassis Options Manufactured from Special Alloyed Seamless Profile. Standardly Supplied Deflector and Shear Bolt Safety.
|#||HS Code||HS Code Description|
|1||843210||Plows For Soil Preparation Or Cultivation|
|3||843229||Harrows (Except Disc), Scarifiers, Cultivators, Weeders And Hoes|
|4||843280||Agricultural, Horticultural Or Forestry Machinery For Soil Preparation Or Cultivation, ; Lawn Or Sports Ground Rollers|
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend you visit TicaretAtlası Bilgi Sistemleri San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti. cookies policy and read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our website to function properly. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our website.
These cookies allow us to personalize the services offered on our website by remembering your preferences and choices on the site. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our website or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
These cookies allow us to collect information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized advertisements or to conduct market research.
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve the services we provide to you by analyzing your use of our website and the performance of our website. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our website is working properly and possible problems.